QR Code Link to This Post
Chronos has an excellent opportunity available for a Nail Technician to join our dynamic team. The primary focus of the position will be ensuring guest satisfaction through providing professional nail and pedicure treatments offered on the current Spa services list. You will be focused on optimizing each guest's experience.
• Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have fun in a team environment.
• Need to meet or exceed individual sales and productivity goals set by management
• Be prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
• Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the business.
• Be willing and able to assist when needed at events or functions held at the facility
• Check work schedule between each guest to assess next appointment time & service.
• Proactively manage work schedule and look ahead to ensure correct data entry and schedule times.
• Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
• Maintains up to date knowledge of all treatments and services offered on the current salon treatment menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques.
• Be willing to participate in training and educational courses as deemed necessary.
• Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
• Must hold and maintain a current state license.
• 1+ year’s experience
• Lash tinting and lift certifications a plus, but not required of candidates