compensation: Hourly compensation; rate based on experience. employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Our boutique law firm specializes in intellectual property law - patents, trademarks and copyrights. We are looking for part-time help with our social media accounts. We currently have eight (8) lawyers, so there is not tremendous activity. We need someone knowledgeable and self-motivated to keep our accounts active. We anticipate this would take less than five (5) hours per week. Pay will vary depending on experience (and, eventually on results). We prefer to have someone located near New Orleans, but understand this job can be performed from anywhere. If you are interested, after reading the description below, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email any information relevant to your experience and ability to perform the job.
The social media coordinator attracts and interacts with current and potential clients through various online platforms. The coordinator should have a solid understanding of how each social media platform works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. The coordinator will be responsible for relevant conversations on behalf of our firm and providing support to current and prospective clients.
• Execute day-to-day social media initiatives; including curating/posting content and developing strategies to improve client engagement and drive action across all major channels, including the firm's website, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Work with firm management to create and maintain a social media calendar for short-term initiatives and long-term brand campaigns.
• Monitor all user-generated content and engage in appropriate and timely manner.
• Manage and maintain the analytics systems to track social media engagement and results, and create monthly social media report; create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs. Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Update web content and communicate with web developers as needed.
• Assist in training firm attorneys and staff on social media best practices as needed.
• Brainstorm and collaborate with the firm management in ideation, organization & creation of content.
• Demonstrated knowledge & understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants with proven examples of success.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision; ability to drive firm management to provide material for content.
• Extremely well-organized with attention to detail.
• Creativity and sense of humor.
• Email Marketing
• Web Content Management
• Legal Industry Experience
Please respond to email@example.com. Please email any information relevant to your experience and ability to perform the job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities