compensation: $12-$14 per hours employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
I are looking for a competent personal care assistant to support physically or mentally challenged young female adult in their everyday lives. The fulfilment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job.
If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.
• Ensure client receive their medication
• Support client who can’t move on their own
• Help client dress, bathe, eat etc.
• Assist client with physical therapy exercises
• Cook meals according to the client restrictions
• Help customers with their shopping
• Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
• Provide emotional support
• Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
• Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
• Proven experience as personal care assistant
• Committed to health & safety
• Able to do housework and cooking
• Well-organized and reliable
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Positive and compassionate attitude
• Strong ethics
• Physical stamina
• CPR certified
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A valid driver’s license
Please email me your resume with referrals
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers