With 1 in 5 Americans being diagnosed with a mental illness each year, chances are you know someone who needs support.
NAMI St. Tammany's FREE Signature Educational programs are designed to help establish and maintain wellness while providing valuable information on communication, coping skills, and local mental health resources. Facilitated by community members who have shared similar experiences, these invaluable programs have changed thousands of lives.
Become an advocate for yourself and your loved one by registering today!
Registration is now open and space is limited. Call today to reserve your spot at show contact info
NAMI St. Tammany Family-to-Family
• Open to family of adults living with a mental health condition
• Twelve weekly sessions
• Begins Tuesday, August 28th
NAMI St. Tammany Peer-to-Peer
• Open to adults living with a mental health condition
• Eight weekly sessions
• Begins, Wednesday, September 5th
NAMI St. Tammany Basics
• Open to families and parents of children or adolescents who experience emotional or behavioral issues
• Six weekly sessions
• Begins Tuesday, October 2nd
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers