E/I Technician (East- Just North of Slidell ,LA)
compensation: 13.50 to 20.00
Location: East- Just North of Slidell , LA
The ideal applicant will Inspect tests, adjusts, and repairs electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems used to indicate, record, and control generating operations in conventional or nuclear power electric generating plant: Inspects meters, indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations.
2) Tests accuracy of flowmeters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, radiation counters or detectors, and other recording, indicating or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system, using test equipment, such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and wattmeters.
3) Traces out and tests electronic solid state and vacuum tube circuitry and components to locate defective parts in analog and digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems, using test equipment, schematics, and maintenance manuals.
4) Removes defective instruments from system, decontaminates, disassembles, and cleans instruments, and replaces defective parts, using handtools.
5) Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in system, using handtools.
6) Lubricates instruments and replaces defective wiring and tubing.
7) Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
8) Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
9) Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
Pay: 13.50 to 20.00
Per Diem: $75
TO VIEW MORE INFORMATION ON THIS JOB OR TO APPLY, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER:
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers