Asst Comm Manager I ( New Orleans, Louisiana )
compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits
APPLY HERE>> http://www.multifamilyinsiders.com/apartment-jobs/jaview/1503-asst-comm-manager-i
BSR Trust, LLC owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to live.
A wide variety of opportunities await you at BSR Trust, LLC from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the BSR team, are recruiting friendly, self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company.
Currently, we are seeking an Assistant Community Manager at Garden Oaks Apartment Homes in New Orleans, LA. The Assistant Community Manager will assist with the maintenance and profitability of the apartment community as well as perform a variety of duties associated with leasing and marketing the apartment community.
The Assistant Community Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Providing information about the apartment and community to the prospective resident.
• Scheduling visits to the apartment community.
• Showing apartment homes and quickly closing new sales and leasing apartments.
• Conduct regular property walks for troubleshooting and interaction with residents and employees.
• Submit accurate reports by designated deadlines.
• Processing A/P accurately and timely
• Processing move-ins and outs
• Maintain records of all transactions and resident files
• Collection of money for deposits, application fees, rent, etc.
• Maintain positive resident relations
• Answering phones, typing and filing
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required. BA or related degree preferred.
• 2 + years property management experience, including supervisory experience
• Sales/multi-family leasing experience
• General working knowledge of computers and computer programs (MS Word, MS Excel, Yardi)
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, medical reimbursement and dependent care reimbursement plans
• Company paid long term disability and life insurance
• Apartment Discounts
• 401k Plan w/employer match
• Paid holidays
• Paid Time off
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers