Luxury Leasing Specialist (Covington)
As a Leasing Consultant, you will be required to;
- Attract prospective tenants through our sales and marketing campaigns, which include greeting callers and follow-up with guest and visitor inquiries, and touring and showcasing our advantages and amenities.
- Maintain an ongoing positive tenant relationship by providing courteous attitude.
- Maintain consistent application of property policies and procedures.
- Perform general administrative duties as required.
· Possess strong attention to details.
· Previous leasing and/or sales experience desired.
· Friendly, positive with great customer service skills and self-motivated.
· Must be able to work independently with a vital commitment to teamwork.
· Troubleshooting and the ability to multitask concurrently.
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various types of people.
· Must be open to working a flexible schedule including WEEKENDS and occasional overtime depending on work load.
· Computer fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet experience.