$150000 / 2br - 1051ft² - Large 2 bed 2 bath Home for SALE! Hardwood Floors, Open Floorplan! (Gentilly Woods)
6421 Lafaye St
2BR 1051ft2 house
w/d in unit off-street parking
2 bed, 2 bath, $150,000 | 1,051 sqft
Watch our Informational Video and Tour about this house here!: http://youtu.be/lDhMzUM0U2o
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SOFT SECOND MORTGAGE PROGRAM!
See Below for Eligibility Information! Additional Eligibility Requirements Apply.
CALL 504-376-7650 TO SCHEDULE YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
This brand new Gentilly home boasts of energy efficiency. Complete with solar panel system, energy star appliances & light fixtures, spray foam insulation, and low flow plumbing, you are bound to save tremendously on your utility bills! Stainless steel kitchen appliances are INCLUDED, including dishwasher and microwave! Front-load energy efficient washer and dryer are also included with this home! This home is raised at least 14 feet above base flood elevation level and is built to withstand hurricane winds of at least 130mph! Enjoy time spent relaxing on the covered front porch. Become a gourmet chef in your dream kitchen. The possibilities are endless in this amazing home of your dreams! Call today!
SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM
Stainless Steel Appliances (including microwave and dishwasher)
Central Air and Heat (Digital thermostat)
Ceramic Tile in Bathrooms
Solid maple cabinets
Energy Efficient Hurricane Windows
Full Perimeter Security System
Spray Foam Insulation
Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures
Energy Star Appliances, Light Fixtures & Ceiling Fans
Custom Landscaping with Drip Irrigation System
9 Foot High Ceilings
Raised above Base Flood Elevation
Washer and Dryer INCLUDED
To be eligible for this home, you MUST qualify for the Soft Second Mortgage Program! Additional eligibility requirements apply.
Call Betsy Birdsong for information!
Licensed in Louisiana
SOFT SECOND MORTGAGE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Buyer must be considered a first-time homebuyer. To qualify as a First-time Homebuyer, the prospective buyer must not have held an ownership interest in a residential property within the past 3 years. (Exceptions are made for displaced homemakers.)
• The household income may not exceed 120% of the area median income (AMI). (See income charts.)
• The homebuyer is required to occupy the home as his/her primary residence until the 10-year forgivable period has expired. Buyers who move or sell prior to expiration of the 10-year forgivable period will be obligated to repay all or a prorated portion of the soft second loan.
• All homebuyers will be required to graduate from a 12-hour Homebuyer Education course. A list of organizations that are certified by the Louisiana Homebuyer Training Collaborative, and approved for by the Soft Second Mortgage Program, to deliver the required training and certificate of completion can be found at www.nola.gov/softseconds
• Homebuyers purchasing duplex units will be required to complete Landlord Training Classes from one of the approved trainers mentioned above.
• Homebuyers must contribute a minimum of 1% of the sale price or $1,500 (whichever is less) and must have liquid assets in reserve equal to 2 months of proposed household expenses (see HUD 1003 form) after the payment of closing costs.
• Homebuyers who qualify to receive Purchase Assistance via a Soft Second Mortgage Loan must maintain Homeowner's Insurance and Flood Insurance for the full-replacement value for the duration of the loan term. The City of New Orleans is to be listed as "Loss Payee" on both policies and evidence of the same will be required prior to closing.
Value Plus Realty, LLC
2201 Veterans Blvd, Suite 411B
Metairie, LA 70002
Posting ID: 4117036754