Warehouse Supply Clerk (new orleans,LA)
• Ability to work with others and have strong customer service skills
• Ability to operate a bar-code scanner and computer
• Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds routinely
• Must be fluent in English; reading, writing, speaking
• Ability to work in a warehouse environment with dust, noise and temperature extremes
• Must be able to qualify and maintain a Fork Lift Operators license
• Must pass a background check
• Applicants with documented disabilities are preferred.
WORK TO BE PERFORMED
• Receive, verify count and stock storeroom inventory
• Assist customers in selecting and purchasing storeroom items
• Assist in maintaining storeroom automated inventory system
• Backup current full time storeroom technicians
• Operate checkout counter for processing sales
• Assist in cutting metals using both a shear, band and panel saw
• Provide daily inventory checks to determine which bins are in need of restocking
• Issue storeroom cards
The salary for this position is $15.99/hr plus a Medical Health & Welfare Benefit of $3.71/hour. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm. Benefits include paid vacation/federal holidays, life, dental, and a retirement plan.
We are a non-profit organization that supports persons with disabilities. If you're interested in applying, please email a resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to the above address. If you are a disabled applicant, please note this in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
This position is a *CONTRACT POSITION* and is subject to renewal.
Henry & Co. Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 4157424837