Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader (Harahan, LA)
Mullin Landscape Associates, LLC an established landscape design, build and maintenance company, is currently looking for Crew Leaders to join our Maintenance Team. We are an experienced leader in our industry and provide a diverse array of products and services.
To be successful in this position you must:
Have a minimum of 6 months of experience, some horticultural/plant knowledge a plus.
Build strong relationships through trust, hard work and determination.
Make a commitment to MLA's customer service and Quality standards.
Use your landscaping experience and people skills to be an effective team member.
Have a valid drivers license as well as a clean driving record and the ability to drive medium duty trucks & trailers.
1) Supervise the activities of a landscaping crew of 3-5 employees on a daily basis to ensure schedules are adhered to and work is completed in a timely manner.
2) Provide landscaping maintenance on commercial and residential properties in accordance with MLA's quality standards for turf and flower care, pruning and weed control.
3) Establish and maintain safety and security for all employees and customers.
4) Demonstrate MLA's customer service standards at all times.
5) Ensure crew member daily timesheets are completed accurately.
6) Inspect trucks and equipment daily to ensure they are in good working order and equipped with proper safety equipment, and report any problems to account manager.
7) Communicate regularly with your manager about customer and employee concerns.
8) Provide guidance to crew members on all aspects of landscaping.
Use effective communication skills.
Use push, ride and stand-up mowers, edgers, pruners, weed eaters, blowers and other equipment to complete jobs.
Use all appropriate equipment for watering and weed spraying.
Build positive relationships with customers and employees.
What we offer you:
Competitive pay based on experience
Health insurance, and other benefits
Please fax resumes to 504.733.3279, or send via email.
Apply in person Monday 4pm -5pm or Thursday 2pm - 3pm.
WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW YOU WITHOUT A CURRENT, VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
Posting ID: 4156311681