Christmas Tree Merchandiser (New Orleans)
Stinchcomb Associates services many big box garden centers throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and South. We are looking for self-motivated and detail oriented individuals with a desire to learn, add value to our company, and help make big box garden centers appealing and customer friendly to maximize live Christmas tree and greenery sales. We're offering part time and full time employment opportunities throughout New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
Merchandiser is responsible for the presentation and maintenance of live Christmas tree and greenery items within a retail garden center. These are seasonal positions for employment November through December 23rd.
- Display Christmas trees and greenery according to set standards
- Maintain displays and help sell trees and greenery, which includes untying, signing, pruning dead branches, and re-stocking
- Effectively communicate with supervisor, store employees, other service teams
- Keep a clean work area; sweep aisles free of netting, strings, and needles
- Minimum age of 18
- Complete and pass a background check
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Reliable transportation & valid driver's license
- Able to work both independently and with others
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. consistently throughout the day
- Customer service experience
The work week is flexible and is dependent upon deliveries, but Monday, Friday, and Saturday or Sunday are required work days for all full time employees and Black Friday weekend is a must. Part time is 10-30 hours and Full time is 40 hours.
Please send your resume if you're interested and specify part or full time. You can also visit stinchcombassociates.com
Posting ID: 4123336230