>>DALLY POST with NEVAWRAP<< Never wrap your horn again! Saddle ho - $130
WRAP NO MORE!
Should a saddle horn for a team roper be the same as a horn for trailriders, team penners, and those fellas on a dude ranch?
We Don't Think So!
IF YOU WANT TO. . .
- STOP THE CLOCK FASTER - WIN MORE
- ROPE SAFER - HANDLE CATTLE BETTER
- ROPER SMARTER - STOP WASTING TIME
- SAVE MONEY - STOP TWISTING, PULLING, STRETCHING
- SAVE ROPES - STOP SEARCHING, BEGGING & STEALING
The Dally Post replaces conventional saddle horns, and the NevaWrap dally device means you will never have to wrap again. A recessed push button conveniently located on top of the cap releases the bearings in the locking pin, which allows the cap to be removed. The NevaWrap slides effortlessly over the DallyPost and the cap securely snaps back into place.
Go to YouTube and search "Dally Post & NevaWrap" and understand why wrapping your horn will someday be a practice carried out only by dudes. . . throwbacks.
You can get a Dally Post on your new saddle or retrofit your used saddle.
- If you're looking to buy a new saddle, tell your saddle maker you want a two-piece Dally Post instead of a regular saddle horn. Then, you can either buy the Dally Post and give it to your saddle maker, or have them call us direct at 866.427.3876. We can ship it to them or directly to the tree maker.
Precision Saddle Trees, Hadlock & Fox, Bowden, Timberline and other tree
manufacturers have experience installing the Dally Post.
- You can also get the saddle horn swapped out on your used saddle.
Simply talk to your local saddle shop about their experience with removing or replacing horns. The Dally Post base is designed for an easy swap out.
The Dally Post has been installed or retrofitted on the following saddle brands or saddle shops:
Burns Saddlery (Utah)
Martin Saddlery (Texas)
Cactus Saddlery (Texas)
Coats Saddlery (Texas)
HR Saddles & Tack (Texas)
Mike Hyson Saddle Shop (Alabama)
Allen Ranch Saddle Shop (Oklahoma)
Gary Anglin Saddles (Colorado)
DID YOU KNOW?
• You lose about a 10th of a second for every foot of rope that you slide?
• NevaWrap provides over 50% more surface traction than rubber strips?
• An avid roper can spend over three days of his/her life buying, searching, begging, finding, peeling off, and wrapping strips of tube around a conventional saddle horn?
• You only use about 10% of a rubber strip before it breaks?
• You will use over 60% of a Nevawrap before it has to be replaced?
Order the DALLY POST with NEVAWRAP for your next new saddle, or get your local saddle maker to swap out your old horn.
Keywords: Dally, Saddle, Horn, Rubber, Wrap, Treemaker, Saddlery, Roping, Header, Healer, Rodeo, Post, 7K Innovations, Revolution Ropes, Dummy, Jakesteer, Bones, Something Dummy, Steer, Calf, Speedsteer, Daily, Daly
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers