Infant/Toddlers Assistants/Caregivers (Lower Garden District)
* Must have verifiable work and professional references.
* Must be familiar with infant care
* Must have excellent people and interpersonal skills
* Must be patient, knowledgeable, hardworking, love children, love working with children
* Must go to training classes and be very creative.
* Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, sit on floors, run, jump, act silly, have fun and interact with children on all levels.
* Must be flexible
* Must be fun, animated, love to sing, dance and sometimes simply be silly
* Did I mention LOVE children?
Candidates must have a proven track record in working in a Class A center, be CPR/Pediatric 1st Aid certified
CDA or Associates degree a plus, but not a must
Submit to a background check
This individual must be able to work well with others, present a professional and courteous demeanor with excellent grammar and writing skills to communicate effectively with parents.
Bilingual (Spanish) a PLUS.
If you think this position is right for you, please respond by forwarding your resume. Please be advised you must include your email address and a contact phone number. If you simply reply to this ad, your email address does not show. This is a position for teachers with 1 or more years experience, ONLY applicants that submit exactly what is requested will be considered for an interview. Once contacted for an interview any remaining questions you have will be addressed at that time.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers