CNA Program Instructor (New Orleans)
compensation: Based on experience
1. LPN Instructor with train the trainer certification, a VTIE or CTTIE certification.
2. RN Instructor with at least 5 years of documented occupational experience.
3. RN Instructor with a masters degree.
4. License must be current in the state of Louisiana.
Responsibilities in the Classroom:
Provide classroom and lab training to students
Participate in the development of classroom objectives and lesson plans
Instruct students in academic performance
Track student test scores and lab performance
Responsibilities at Clinical Site:
Assign, supervise and evaluate CNA student performance
Conduct Pre and Post conferences daily with students at clinical training sites
Evaluates ability of CNA student to correlate theoretical knowledge with clinical experience . Document student performance of specific curriculum objectives
School will provide course curriculum.
Day and evening shift available: Monday thru Friday
Please submit resume for consideration
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers