12/28-12/29: QuickBooks Training Options (Metairie on Causeway)
Our QuickBooks training classes are taught by CPAs who are also "QuickBooks-Certified" ProAdvsisors. Discover all the "Do's & Don'ts " on how to manage your QuickBooks accounting software. Get the insight behind your numbers with QuickBooks Accounting. Please read over the QuickBooks class descriptions to see more information about what is taught at our QuickBooks training classes.
QuickBooks Training Class Special!
By attending any one of our QuickBooks Accounting training classes, you will be entitled to receive:
- Up to one hour of free QuickBooks Accounting telephone support for thirty days following the seminar .
- A 25% discount off the normal charges for follow-up QuickBooks onsite assistance.
- A 25% discount off your initial order of QuickBooks checks or QuickBooks business forms.
- A 20% discount on all software orders placed within 30 days
(Call toll free 1-800-259-4213 for more details.)
QuickBooks Accounting Class Schedule & Registration
1. Call us to register 504-835-4213 or 1-800-259-4213
2. Register at the following website: http://www.alldaycpa.com/quickbooks-training-classes.asp#popup
More information about our classes anf references:
This one-day workshop will help QuickBooks users who are just getting started and those who want to know if their QuickBooks Accounting software is properly setup. It is also helpful for those who are interested in setting up new features in the QuickBooks Accounting program that is not currently being used. This course is also designed to help you learn more about processing transactions and how they affect the general ledger and the financial statements of the business.
Getting Started and Processing!
- Setting up company information, accounting methods, accounting periods, and posting methods
- Setting up program preferences and options
- Navigating around the program and using keyboard shortcuts
- Defining the purpose of a chart of accounts and customizing the chart of accounts
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up classes... why and how to use them
- Setting up sales tax
- Setting up inventory items and groups
- Processing Customer Transactions
- Creating quotes and estimates for customers and clients
- Creating customer invoices, sales receipts, and credit memos
- Invoicing customers for employees and subcontractors time, and for other costs
- Posting customer payments and making deposits
- Recording finance charges and preparing customer statements
- Processing Vendor Transactions
- Creating purchase orders, receiving inventory and recording inventory adjustments
- Record vendor invoices and credit card transactions
- Paying vendor bills and credit statements
This one-day workshop will teach you tips and trick, how to handle tricky transactions, how to perform month-end and year-end processing. You'll also learn how to understand the general ledger and important financial reports. This course will help you take your accounting and software skills to the next level. We�ll teach you how to import and export data, fix corrupt data files and how to utilize the more advanced features of the program.
- Handling Tricky Transactions for Customers
- When to use sales receipts versus sales invoices
- Accounting for customer deposits and down payments
- Handling overpayments, applying credit memos and processing refunds to customers
- Handling bounced checks and charging customers a bounced check fee
- Voiding versus deleting customer invoices
- Handling customer bad debts
- Memorizing customer quotes, estimates and invoices
- Setting up and posting recurring customer invoices
- Setting up and using various price levels for billing customers
- Tracking monies due from credit card companies
- Handling Tricky Transactions for Vendors
- Accounting for petty cash transactions
- How to void checks written in a prior year after tax returns have already been prepared
- Recording payments received by credit cards
- Setting up and posting recurring vendor invoices
- Adjusting and paying sales tax liabilities including adjustments for vendor�s compensation and sales taxes paid on products purchased for resale
- Obtaining wage reports for preparing State Unemployment and Withholding tax returns
- Handling overpayments, applying credit memos and processing refunds to customers
- Month-End Accounting Procedures
- Reconciling bank statements and credit card statements
- Journal entries � when, why and how to use them
- Printing and understanding reports; what reports print and the purpose of the reports
- Creating an "Accountants Copy" and getting things ready for the accountant
- Reviewing and understanding the basic financial statements; The Balance Sheet & Income Statement
- Cash-Basis versus Accrual Basis Accounting
- Using budgets and sub-accounts
- Closing the period and restricting prior period transactions
- Year-End Accounting Procedures
- Adjusting general ledger balances, closing accounts and other year-end considerations
- Purging inactive customers, vendors inventory items and old transactions
- Tips and Tricks!
- Avoiding commonly made mistakes
- Sorting and cleaning up your chart of accounts, customers, vendors, employee lists
- Using notes to keep track of comments for customers, vemdors, and employees
- Setting up users and passwords to limit access to specific parts of the program
- Things you can do to speed up your program
- Important considerations for operating in a network environment
- E-mailing customer invoices and payment reminders
- Paying bills electronically
- Downloading bank and credit card transactions
- Setting up and using tasks, events and due dates
- Getting help when in jam and fixing damaged data files
- Customizing Forms & Reports
- Customizing reports; adding, deleting, relocating and sorting columns on reports
- Filtering, formatting and memorizing reports for future use
- Creating report groups and processing multiple at one time
- Importing and exporting customers, vendors, employees and inventory items
- Setting up and using custom fields for customers, vendors, employees and inventory
- Customizing layouts and adding logos for customer invoices, purchase orders and packing lists
- Generating customer mailing lists and labels
- Creating and memorizing custom letters and forms for customers, vendors and employees
- Using MS-Word to mail-merge custom letters and forms
- Customizing reports, memorizing reports and using reports with Microsoft Excel
- Taught by CPAs with years of experience who are also "QuickBooks-Certified Trainers".
- QuickBooks training saves you time and money. You'll begin to work smarter, not harder.
- Get answers to your specific QuickBooks questions and solutions to your specific problems.
- Discover amazing QuickBooks tips and tricks.
- Learn to use your QuickBooks Accounting software the right way.
- Master those tricky transactions in QuickBooks Accounting.
- Comprehensive QuickBooks Accounting workbooks included
- Fifty percent discount for invited guests
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
What others are saying about our classes:
"The informal structure was very effective and more interesting." ~ Stephanie H., Lee Gray, CPA
"1) Very helpful 2) Good atmosphere 3) Learner friendly / great book reference" ~ Merrilyn S., Murray Yacht Sales
"Liked small class environment. Able to entertain more questions��Lots of good tips." ~ Julie K., Jesse J. Armentor, CPA
"Great class, very informative..." ~ Kim C., PK Real Estate Solutions, Inc.
"Mr. Allday's teaching method was very thorough and clear." ~Rana H., LeGlue & Company CPAs
"The instructors were very clear and understanding. I learned more than expected, so keep up the good work." ~Tronya P., D.J. and Sons Construction, Inc.
"You made the big lion into a tame little kitten. Thanks!" ~Donna S., River Parishes Physical Therapy
"Excellent course!" ~Kris Van D.
"I loved the fact that it was a small class and we could all ask questions with out any problems" ~Macy B., Survey Communications
"Everyone was helpful and courteous and covered a lot of information." ~Jocelyn B., R.M. Winchell Company
"On top of being very informative it was very enjoyable." ~Lisa R., Dixon Smith Interiors
"Very informative and well constructed. Danny is a good instructor with a great attitude." ~Sandy L., Bertucci Inc.
"I learned a lot of useful information." ~Susan W., Legacy Capital
"It was relaxing, informative, and the instructors were willing to meet the needs of participants." ~Jeannine C., Common Sense Printing
"I liked how they answered personal questions with examples." ~Matt L., Dialysis Systems
"Very open to questions." ~Sue K., Brandonbilt Foundations
"I liked how the instructors answered specific questions." ~Shannon B., Dorsey & Company
"I enjoyed the interchange of questions and answers with instructor and students." ~Rick L., Eries Bumper Sales
"I learned extra tips and hints." ~Lisa N., Show and Sell Hospitality
"I liked how the questions that were answered covered problems at work." ~Phyllis M., Cresent City Moving & Storage, Inc.
"This course showed me many ways to cut my time in all aspects, making my work a lot more effiecient. I am now more confident in my abilities to utilize the program in every possible way.... Many Thanks!" ~Mitchelle D., AAR Electronics, Inc.
"I really enjoyed everything about this course, small class, slow pace, open questions, etc." ~Geri C., Gulf Coast Real Estate Consultants
"This course was well organized and coordinal. The class atmosphere friendly and questions were invited. The presentation technique was excellent" ~David A., Domaj, Inc.
"Instructors were very knowledgeable...I really loved this course" ~Cathleen G., New Freedom, Inc.
"Very informative and specific to the topics I needed help with" ~Nadine F., Hermann Grima Historic House
"Class size was perfect....Instructor was receptive to each person�s needs" ~Babette S., Brandonbelt Foundations
"I was very pleased with all the topics covered and the thoroughness of the class" ~Maleny C., Barken and Neff
"This course was excellent" ~Lisa T., Tillery Construction Company
"This course was very easy to follow....the instructor had a great personality" ~Deedra S., Collaborative Resources
(SBET) Small Business Employee Training
FREE QuickBooks Accounting Training Services
Provided by the Louisiana Department of Labor
If your company has 50 or fewer employees and been in business for 3 or more years, you may be eligible for a 100% reimbursement through the NEW Louisiana Small Business Employee Training Program!
- Do you or your employees need training for QuickBooks?
- Does your business not have the funds to support training for QuickBooks?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we may be the answer to your solution. Our clients are taking advantage of the Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP) to provide training for QuickBooks at no cost to them! You can too! Our consultants can assist you with the application process and get you 100% reimbursement on our training options for QuickBooks.
Click on the link below or call us at 1-800-259-4213 for more details about this program and how we can help. Also, below are links to our other QuickBooks training options.
www.QuickBooks-Help.com SBET Small Business Employee Training - May pay for the cost of the class if you have a small business (less than 50 employees) and have been in business for more that 3 years. Call for more details.
QuickBooks Accounting On-Site Training
QuickBooks Accounting Training Classes
Remote Web-Based QuickBooks Accounting Training
Toll Free 1-800-259-4213
Metairie, LA or New Orleans, LA or Kenner, LA 504-835-4213
St. Tammany, Covington, Mandeville., Slidell, Madisonville. Abita Springs, LA 1-985-871-4963
Baton Rouge, Gonzales, Denham Springs, LA 1-225-928-5183
Lafayette, LA 1-337-269-1964
Houma, Thibodaux, Terrebone, Raceland, Cutoff, Des Allemands, LA 1-985-879-3288